-
November 9th, 2006, 01:53 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Some answers:
Her hair is so awesome! I believe that after a god shampoo she will have a mane even better than my WB Samantha. So, definitele, no scissors here!
About age: she predates AG, since the face mold is the same <font size="4">she even has the "artist mark" behind her ear</font> but on the back of her neck it says "Gotz Puppe". So, I'm guessing she is 20 some odd years.
She will be on her way to Dr. Robin's clinic, as soon as I clear her admission papers.
Will post "after" pics as soon as she is back here. I already have clothes and a story to tell!!!
[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] Ana [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks